Our core offering.
Working example products for your reference.
Simulation, testing, debugging.
The Sienda TSN library is a Milan-compatible TSN software stack written in C++ and available for almost any platform. It implements everything needed to develop a Milan-compliant endpoint, controller, and/or network bridge.
Some core features include:
• Packet handling and required network protocols
• Clock recovery
• Redundant configuration support
• Full AVB network bridging
• Cross-platform persistent storage management
Our software is used in several Milan-certified products by well-known companies in the pro-audio industry.
Our Milan-certified reference designs provide several benefits to those developing compliant devices:
• Affordable reference hardware
• Reference source code for TSN library integration
• A starting point for your own product
We have reference designs covering a range of devices and aim to maintain designs for a selection of suitable, available, and cost-effective platforms.
We can provide a selection of useful tools for developing and debugging TSN solutions, including:
• Network simulation
• TSN Profiling
• Command-line controller app
• Test tools